16 July 2013

New Life in Bintulu

1st April 2013....which was an April Fools Day,I started working in KP Bintulu. The day before I arrived here and I remember the last time I've been to Bintulu when I'm 15 or 16 years old.


Somehow when I landed at Bintulu Airport, I thought I landed at the Miri Airport coz its just so alike!


Stayed at Kapitan Inn for 3 nights at a reasonable rate as its just across the road to my workplace. Have to start from the bottom when we move to a new workplace (eg. looking for a room for rent, get used to the roads here & etc.)



Day 1 when I walked into the lab, the row of cases were there on the counter....waiting for me to complete them! Got a shock as i don't do that much cases back there in Klinik Pakar Kuching. Anyway, I'm gonna slowly adapt to that situation. I glad to have a big and nice lab tho....working alone in that lab is a bit too big and quiet for me.


And so the first week I eat-out together with my colleague who has helped me alot even before I enter Bintulu. Bintulu is not that bad tho as it was the 4th largest town in Sarawak after Kuching, Miri and Sibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment