07 March 2011

The Final Day for My Practical

4th March 2011 marks the last day of my 9mths practical in Miri. Throughout tat period i learned many many new things from the officers, staffs & also my JT Seniors. Thanks alot to them :) As remembrance for them, the 3 of us gave them a photo to keep.

Photo edited by me ^.^

Frame it nicely to b given out as gifts :)

So ard 3pm tat day i went ard to take a photo wif the KP Tudan officers, staffs & seniors & bid goodbye. Sad to do so but the time has come...huhuhu D: 

wif KP Tudan YM, Dr. Margaret Joneh

wif Dr.Thara

wif FYDO, Dr. Nur Syuhada

wif DSA Herman

one for the album; from left to right: PT Ping Wan, me & DSA Salmi

DSA Awangku Mudhi

wif DSA Jackylin & Kak Rozita

one wif the doctor 'hebat'!! Dr.Chai :D

wif the senior tat taught me alot..steady abg! ^.^

wif Abg Yazid

my last day in KP Tudan lab 


After tat, i drove down to Poli Miri to take photos & bid dem goodbye >.<

wif Dr.Norfaiza

wif Dr.Asmah

wif DSA Anne Marie

wif DSA Brendan

a pic at the front counter

wif Matron Bernedette

wif TDSA Tarmimi

wif DSA Erwandy

wif DSA Zackri in sterilization room

wif the DSA(s) 

wif PT Roselens

wif our mentor, Abg Ali...which holds the gelaran Tun for some reasons :P

one in the lab :)

us wif our mentor :)

wif Mr.Chong (just tranferred from Marudi) & Mr.Azaman (U32)



No comments:

Post a Comment