10 February 2011

The Starting as a DT Trainee

July 2010 is when i started my training in a few gov clinics in Miri. I started my training in Poli Miri, Jalan Merbau and i'll be thr for 3 months. The days there were indeed busy yet fun! We have 7 trainees from batch july/2008 intake doin our practical in Miri.

 Nadia & Sha 
(Dental Nurse)

 Ratna & The 2 Grace :D
(Dental Technologist)

DT Uniform


Nadia, Sha, me, Sister Mary, Grace Luhong, Elmi & Rafizul


There are 3 seniors working along with me in the lab....3 really funny, sporting & caring seniors. They love to make jokes, 'kacau-ing' ppl but at the same time teach u more abt working as a DT in future & the fun part is ways to earn more $$$ :D


Indeed cases at Poli Miri is alot. And im owez busy with my work. Even my seniors said tat im the busiest person in the whole lab >.< Is tat a good sign or not?? Hmm...but my v experienced seniors do their work v fast & efficiently. We can even form "Komtar" for the cases we had :P


Trays staked up said to be "Komtar"

At times, weird & rare cases can be found. It makes u wonder wad kind of human's teeth/ mouth is tat.... >.<


I am grateful to meet & get to know a nice chinese doc during my training thr. She is Dr. Chai Pei Fang, a pretty & cute dentist (^_^). We can chat over anythg related to lab work & etc..and of coz some private life stories :P She is pretty sporting when she mixed wif my seniors in lab. Pity her coz dey love to 'kacau' her whenever she comes to the lab...anyway she's a nice person :)
 Dr.Chai & my mentor, Abg Ali

 With she who makes us happy :)

 The 'geng' in lab...

me & Dr.Chai

My 3 months of training in Poli Miri is pretty fast over. By being busy all the time, i din even realise tat its time to rotate to Poli Tudan =.=  So before i left, i managed to pic with my mentor, Abg Ali. 


And yes! I really enjoyed my time working there. I learned many new stuffs through my seniors. Thanks to them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment